Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fresh Coat: San Tan-Tonio


This week's Fresh Coat is entitled, "San Tan-tonio," obtained from OPI's Spring/Summer 2011 Edition. This polish articulates a look that encompasses a sophisticated beachy lifestyle. It won't be the hot topic of your dinner conversation but it will still make an impression. Due to the maturity of the coat I recommend this polish for a younger crowd. A more aged hand does not carry the expression as well. Lastly, it is important to note that this polish can not only be worn in spring and summer but can be cycled throughout the year.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh love the new texas line from OPI! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was booking my manicure til I saw the age comment - tell me: am I too old for this??!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jules..... you have REALLY good nail beds.

    -pascale

    ReplyDelete